How I Stand Apart
I started my own business after graduating from college at the age of 22 – an entrepreneurial perspective that has informed every step of my career and given me a first-hand view of what it takes to run a successful company. Early on, I grasped the power of people to learn, grow and impact the success of an organization.
For more than 25 years, I’ve worked in strategic HR leadership positions for mission-driven organizations of varying sizes and sectors. From organizational design and talent development to recruitment, retention, and technology, I’ve seen what works (and what doesn’t) to promote business growth and productivity. I’ve also gained an inside view of what businesses are looking for in a leader, as well as how to attract and retain the right talent.
I launched Agilitas Human Resources Consulting to bring the depth and breadth of my experience to serve organizations and individuals by cultivating agility and forward momentum. It’s what we all need to thrive in today’s dynamic and unpredictable business landscape.
Wills at a glance:
- 25 Years of Experience
- BA, Vanderbilt University
- MBA, Georgia State University
- Strategic HR leader for Fortune 100 companies
- Experience living and working in other cultures
- Functional experience: Talent Acquisition & Development, Employee Relations, Technology, Culture Change, Employee Communications, Compensation & Benefits
- Industries: Consumer Products, Industrial Services & Products, Aerospace & Defense, Logistics & Supply Chain, Technology, Healthcare, Non-Profit